Rates & Insurance
Private Pay Rates
- $150 per session for specialized Clinicians (includes assessments, individual therapy and family therapy)
- $130 – $150 per session for Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- $100 per session for Associate or Master Level Clinicians
- $50 per session for Interns working under direction of a supervisor (LPC or LCSW, who may attend some sessions to provide insight/support or monitor intern progress)
- We can offer a sliding scale rate
- $90 for supervision for Master Level Clinicians seeking LCSW and/or Play therapy Supervision
We currently accept the following insurance:
- BCBS/Anthem (all)
- Optum/UMR/United Health Care
- Some EAPS
We do not accept:
- Straight Medicaid
- Victim’s Comp
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Per policy, you will be required to credit card on file for any late cancellations or no shows (see below policy).
We use a confidential and HIPPA compliant Instant Pay option which allows you to place a card on file without us ever having to touch your card.
If you are unable to attend a session, you must contact our office by calling 470-244-2574 to cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact our office for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!